About cats and puns #1

19:00:00

Everybody who knows me knows that I am obsessed with cats. It has got to the point that I already have decided that when I am old – 35 or so – I want 23 cats. If that makes you think I am nuts, then wait until you hear this: I already got names for them as well! And when I am confessing all this embarrassing stuff about myself, let’s go all the way: I already have names for my 23 future cats. However I do not want to adopt just any cat, they have to look exactly as I have drawn them…


You can tell, I must be a difficult person to live with!





So these are a few, but as you can tell I am nowhere near 23 names. They are already saved on the hard-drive of my mind though. It is just a matter of time before I draw the other ones!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Chat with me on twitter

Get inspired on pinterest

Follow me on Facebook